Terms & Conditions
- $100 deposit is required at time of booking
- Delivery fee is required if out of service area.
- Bookings can be made via phone or email. Your booking is confirmed once a $100 deposit has been received.
- Full payment due 1 week prior to party, by bank transfer.
- $100 bond to be added to final payment. This will be refunded if there is no damage to the equipment.
- Delivery and collection times will be discussed upon booking. A cleared space will be needed which is Hirers responsibility to provide before delivery. We will arrange a convenient time to come back & collect the items.
Within 2 weeks of booking, deposit will be forfeited. Within 48 hours of party loss of total cost.
- Any lost, broken, damaged or destroyed equipment will be charged to the hirer at full replacement value.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility for the security of the equipment during the hiring period.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure the safety of all children at their premises during the hiring period. The business will not be liable for any claims for personal injury, death, loss of damage to property. The business will take utmost care when assembling and dismantling equipment to the property.
Please note photos may not reflect a true image as each party may have a slightly different style & set up venue.
Safety & Hygiene
To ensure hygiene standards are maintained at all times all our crockery is thoroughly washed and sanitised after each party ensuring that they will always be clean and ready for the next.
All equipment hire is for a 2 hour period if additional hours are required they will therefore be charged at $30 per hour subject to availabilitly.